Hedrena Pty Limited ABN 88 612 418 907 offers products and services on the Hedrena website. Hedrena is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in that Act.
Your privacy is important
At Hedrena Pty Ltd, we
By using this website, you consent to the collection,
Collection of personal information
We may collect personal information from you including your name, address, telephone number or email address when you email us or send us queries or subscribe to our mailing lists.
If you choose not to give us your personal information we may not be able to respond to your queries or provide you with the products or services you have requested.
We will collect your credit card details if you choose to purchase a product through our website. However, we will only collect the information that you enter
Use of personal information
We use and disclose your personal information as follows:
- for the primary purpose for which you provided us the information, such as to provide you with information about our business or to provide our products or services to you;
- to reply to your queries or provide you with the products or services you have requested (for example, to supply you with information concerning a product that you have enquired about or to supply you with products you have purchased);
- for direct marketing of promotions, products and services we think may be of interest to you including information on new services and upcoming events;
- for a purpose made known to you at the time of collection and to which you have consented;
- to service our relationship with you or update our records; and
- for statistical purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide administrative or other services to us. For example, some of your personal information be passed on to our delivery couriers and mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders or promotional materials. Any personal information we provide to these agents and contractors is provided only to perform their agreed tasks and they are required to keep such information confidential.
Access to your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. Where permitted by the Privacy Act, you are able to access your personal information that we hold during ordinary business hours. If you wish to do so, please contact us. Also, please contact us whenever there is a change to your personal information or as soon as you are aware that the details we have about you are not accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will then take all reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We may collect personal information in a number of ways including:
• when you join the Hedrena database;
• when you contact us with an
• when you submit a job application;
• through our website or our mobile site when you:
• place an online order with us
• enter a competition
• rate and review a Hedrena product
Generally, personal information is collected directly from you at the time you make a purchase, register as a Hedrena member through our website or when you have other dealings with us.
Sharing information with third parties
Hedrena Pty Ltd does not sell or trade your personal information gathered online with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
Hedrena Pty Ltd
• service providers or persons who perform functions on our behalf, for example, mailing services, distribution services, IT services, data analysis, research, advertising or consultancy services;
• law enforcement agencies in relation to a suspected breach of any law;
• our professional advisers;
• regulatory authorities;
• anyone else to whom you
Where Hedrena Pty Ltd makes such disclosures, we require these
Cross-border disclosure of personal information
Some of Hedrena Pty Ltd’s third party contractors and service providers may perform certain services overseas and as a
The Obligation does not apply if you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient.
By supplying personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to an overseas recipient and agree that the Obligation does not apply.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security,
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders.
In any promotional communication with you, we will advise you how to notify us if you do not wish to receive any further communications from us. You can opt-out from receiving marketing or promotional material by contacting us, whether by email, post or telephone, and asking to be removed from the Hedrena mailing list.
A cookie is a small data file that contains information about your visit to a website. The server records this information in a text file and stores this file on your hard drive. When you visit the same web site again the server looks for the cookie and structures itself based on the information provided. A cookie only identifies your computer to a web server when you visit the site, it does not identify users.
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to warn you before accepting cookies.
If you have a complaint about the way in which your personal information is being handled by us, please contact us in the first instance. If we are unable to reach a satisfactory solution through negotiation, you can request an independent person to investigate the complaint such as the Privacy Commissioner.
Changes to this Statement
We may amend or update this policy from time to time, so please check this policy each time you visit this website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, complaints or require feedback about this policy, please contact:
Hedrena Pty Ltd, 140 Colemans Road, Carrum Downs VIC 3201.